Tuesday, January 24, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!preface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel very glad to write about this blog.A few days before i came to hear that Albert Einstein in his death bed remembered all his kinder garden days.He was telling his maid about his friends at that time.This made me to think 'how much i remember about the past?'.So i thought it would be better if i write about my life right from birth and it also gives me a lot of pleasure in thinking about the past and writing it,so that i would not forget it in my future.Everyone says a common adage "past is past"-forget all the bad experiences which occured in past,but i suggest you all to think about that past bad experience and take that one as a good lesson for the better future.
This is not at all an autobiography.Autobiography is written by great people mentioning about their great life experiences.I am not so that much great enough to face great experiences and write it in this blog.Its all states

"HOW MUCH I REMEMBER ABOUT MY PAST RIGHT FROM BIRTH".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home