Stepping First time into the school
At the age of 2, i went to the school for the first time.Whenever a chid at that early age going to school leaving their parents, it would cry.But, i do not like to say lie that i never cried in going to school.Ofcourse i never cried, till i get into the school.The school name was Little Flower Convent.
The moment i got into the class it was a new environment and i felt that all faces staring at me.I was really embarassed along with the lonely feeling.I donot have words to explain it.The next moment i felt the tears coming out of my eyes.I used to scream a lot at that time in the school.My teacher Mrs.Radhamani she do not know how to change my mind.She would send me to my sister's class(she also studied in the same school).
I would sit near to my sister looking at her activities at the class.She was really brilliant at that age.She used to top the class and she got the attention from everyone.So everyone remembered me with her name rather than with my name.
One day my teacher asked me "are you coming to school... to go and sit in you sister's class?".
I replied "Me and my sister going to study in the same class".This made her laugh and whenever i think about that incident it makes me to think how innocent i am.
Daily my uncle he used to bring the afternoon lunch to the school.Though the school timing was till evening,i would come back with him to the home.This continued with me for six months.My parents thought that it was too early to join me in the school and so they discontinued from there.
Then i should say about my grandma...........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home