GrandMa......
I am sure that everyone has a grandma...
When I was two years old both of my parents were working.....It was really difficult to look after me at that age for my mama,so my grandma was looking after me till i was 10 years...She used to be very kind at me than to my sister.....Whenever my sister beats me in a game or play at that age...she used to scold her and she takes me away from there...She used to tell me a lot of stories
and she gives a lot of sweets during festive times...
Even after the festive occassions she hides away sweets for me and she gives to me specially(not for my sister too).......
And about her cooking......she used to prepare a "puli kulambu"
in an excellent way... and i am sure that no one in this world can do that dish in that taste...
Me and my sister like it a lot...
I use to trouble her a lot during the meal time...so she plays a trick game with me(at that age i donno that)....She says that"if i need her i should eat the food else she would go away from me"....whenever she says that i would feel senti on her and i would all the food she keeps in my plate....
I LOVE MY GRANDMA...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home